100+ videos completed
29+ happy clients
12+ industries served
Jersey Video Production is comprised of a team of videographers, editors, and marketing professionals who are passionate about helping businesses reach their goals.
How are we different?
- When you work with Jersey Video Production, you work directly with the Owner, never an assistant.
- We’re happy to hold your hand through every step in the process.
- We can scale up/scale down our equipment & crew depending on your needs and budget.
- We give you the most bang for your buck. We know how to make 1 day of filming yield 10 videos, instead of just 1.
- All videos are edited in-house. We do not outsource. So that means, whatever changes you need — no matter how tiny — we’ll make within hours, not weeks.
- We work for YOU. A video is only completed once you are completely satisfied with it.
- Regardless of the size of your project, we’ll treat you as our Top Priority.
- We want to see you succeed and are happy to connect you with our list of connections, so you can meet new clients.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where do we film? What kind of equipment do we use? How are video files delivered? Visit our FAQs page to find out more.
Who are we?
SONIA SCHNEE, FOUNDER/OWNER
Sonia Schnee is an AVID Certified Professional video editor with 10 years of experience working in the film & media industry. She oversees all aspects of production, from planning to filming, post-production, and distribution. She graduated from Dartmouth College in 2009 with a B.A. and High Honors in Film & Media Studies, where she was a recipient of the Maurice H. Rapf Award for Outstanding Achievement in Film & Media Studies. Sonia’s past work includes New Media Asset Specialist for HBO, in-house Video Editor/Outreach Coordinator for NJ nonprofit CivicStory, and script supervisor, assistant producer, and editor for fiction and documentary films in NY and NJ.
Website Design & SEO
Lynn Gregorski, Rapunzel Creative
Read what our happy clients have to say. Click here!
For more information about our company, industry news, and tips and tricks, check out our blog.