Pitching a Service = Pitching Yourself
The thought of speaking on camera understandably gives many people a small panic attack. They worry that they’re going to “mess up,” that they’re not going to say the right things, or that they’re not going to “look good.” To be engaging on camera, you do not need to be a trained actor, comedian, or entertainer. You just have to be authentic.
Some questions you may want to think about ahead of time are:
- What has your personal journey been like?
- What’s the inspiration behind your business?
- What do you do that’s unique?
- Why are you passionate about what you do?
- Do you have a strong attention to detail or a mastery of a skillset?
- Do you want your clients to feel a certain way when they purchase your goods or engage with your services?
- What are your hopes for the future?
Making You Feel Comfortable