We provide the following video production services:
– Still Photography
– Video Editing
– Video Marketing & Distribution
Before you start filming ANYTHING,
you should first have a clear idea of:
you’re making the video for,
you’re going to get the video in front of them,
you want them KNOW, FEEL, and DO once they watch the video
(a call to action).
Fortunately, we’re here to walk you through the process!
Identify your Ideal Target Audience
(demographics and psychographics).
This will affect the CONTENT of your video.
Identify where they get their information.
(e.g. Social Media? Internet search? Website? Television?
At a live event or physical location?)
This will affect the LENGTH of your video.
Identify what your goals are.
(What do you want your audience to Know, Feel, and Do?)
This will affect the CALL TO ACTION
at the end of your video.
Develop a script.
Film your video.
Edit your video.
Implement a Distribution Strategy
and Audience Engagement Tracking (if applicable).
How We’re Different
- You work directly with the Owner — NOT an assistant.
- We’re happy to hold your hand through every step in the process.
- We have a small core team that can scale up/scale down (cameras & crew) depending on your needs and budget.
- We give you the most bang for your buck. We know how to make 1 day of filming yield 10 videos, instead of just 1.
- All videos are edited in-house. We do not outsource. So that means, whatever changes you need — no matter how tiny — we’ll make within hours, not weeks.
- We work for YOU. A video is only completed once you are completely satisfied with it.
- Regardless of the size of your project, we’ll treat you as our Top Priority.
- We want to see you succeed and are happy to connect you with our list of connections, so you can meet new clients.
Creating a great-looking video is only part of the puzzle.
WHERE are you going to post it?
HOW are you going to ensure that it gets SEEN by the people who need to see it?
That’s where our Trusted Partners come in:
Website Design & SEO
Lynn Gregorski, Rapunzel Creative
Not sure where to begin?
Check out our Suggested Video Packages.
Wondering if we’re the right fit for you?
[Jersey Video Production] has provided video promos for the Hanover Wins Symphony for the past two seasons. The videography was of very high quality and the editing and composition of the videos told our story very effectively. The most important part is that the series of videos from Jersey Indie led to a much more positive video presence as well as increased attendance at our concerts!
-Bill Trusheim, Board President, Hanover Wind Symphony
Working with the production team was a fantastic, and stress-free process. As a very particular, and detail oriented business owner, I always strive to work with like-minded professionals that value quality service, as well as quality results. Luckily, Sonia and her team deliver on both!
The pre-production process was very enjoyable, as Sonia made sure to address all of my questions and concerns, and offered various suggestions for the best possible outcomes. Her approach provided peace of mind, which carried into the production process as well. Upon production, Sonia and her team coordinated with myself, and the staff on the location of our shoot to create an “everyone on the same page” mindset. Afterward, all of my notes, amendments, and requests (big and small) were carried out with precision, guidance, and efficiency. This resulted in a final product that was truly reflective of my vision, and brand – the ultimate goal for any business owner. Aside from my personal satisfaction, I received many compliments on the video series. This was furthered by Sonia and her team also tending to the distribution/social sharing end of the project to maximize targeted exposure.
-Artem Lomaz, NinetyThree Entertainment